Term life insurance
Term insurance where you pay the same premium for 10, 20 or 30 years, or up to age 65, and your beneficiaries receive a tax-free lump-sum benefit in the event of your death.
- Get appropriate coverage at an affordable rate
- Accumulate funds to cover funeral costs and pay off your debts such as credit cards, mortgage, personal or business loans
- Cover all your financial needs, without any compromises
- Ensure your loved ones can maintain their lifestyle How it works Term life insurance is simple and affordable. You decide how much coverage you need and how long you need it for.
Permanent life insurance
Choose your payment period: 10, 15 or 20 years, or up to age 65 or 100
- Get a better rate when you take out term life insurance at the same time
- Customize your contract with à la carte coverages
- Reinforce your coverage with a critical illness or long-term care advance to insure your life and your health at the same time A NUMBER OF BENEFITS
- Count on a premium that won’t change during the payment period
- Get back a generous portion of the premiums paid if you reduce or end your coverage.